Pre-loaded with 100 presets, the CODE25TM has all you need to find your sound at home. Its 25W mean it’s even powerful enough to start gigging with. Fully programmable via your phone and online, CODE25 is the amp for on the go.
CONTROL AND EDIT
The CODE25 has 14 MST preamps, 4 MST power amps and 8 MST speaker cabinets for you to play and create sounds that suit you.
BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE
Upload and download to the global library of user presets using MyMarshall.
Connect via Bluetooth to control CODE and stream music from your iOS or Android device using the Gateway App.
CREATE YOUR SOUND
Connect via USB to use CODE as a DAW interface to record and transmit audio from your computer.
- Range: CODE
- Technology: Digital
- Presets: 100
- Output wattage: 25w
- Outputs: No extension cabinet outputs, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs: 1x instrument jack, 1x Aux In (3.5mm jack)
- Controls: 100 editable presets, bass, middle, treble, gain, volume, pre-FX, amplifier models, modulation effects, delay effects, reverb, power amplifier models, speaker cabinet models, additional controls available via the Marshall Gateway app for iOS and Android devices
- Effects: 24 different built-in effects (5 simultaneously)
- Effects loop: No
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Custom (4?, 25w)
- Unit impedance: 4?
- Footswitch: PEDL-91009 or PEDL-91010 both sold separately
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 6.1 kg / 13 lbs
- Width: 350 mm / 13.8"
- Height: 340 mm / 13.4"
- Depth: 215 mm / 8.5"
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.