Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live entertainment production work flow, and now that same cutting-edge technology brings live production signal distribution into the modern age. The DL16 Stage Box provides 16 of our award-winning microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power; 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end; an integrated ULTRANET output for connecting to BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitor mixers; plus connectivity for your ADAT-compatible outboard equipment.
If your application calls for more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting a DL16 at stage front and another behind the drum riser provides an additional 16 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic’ing. The best part – all it takes is a single CAT5 cable per stage box.
Ever since our formation in the 1970s, we have had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, our XL4 and Heritage H3000 consoles quickly became industry standards.
We have built an impeccable reputation for our no-compromise approach to audio and build quality, and in particular for our Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry's best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the DL16 features 16 of the very same preamplifiers that are used in our highly-acclaimed PRO Series consoles.
Many manufacturers have adopted the ADAT digital interface as a means of transferring digital data between certain types of audio devices, such as mixers, synthesizers, lighting rigs and effect processors. The DL16’s onboard ADAT Outputs enable splitting the high-quality MIDAS pro series preamp signals to outboard devices – including recording systems. When more channels are required, these optical sockets can alternately be used to connect ADAT-equipped D/A converters (such as the Behringer ADA8200) for up to 16 additional analogue outputs.
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 8 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- Status indicator LEDs on front panel
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs or outputs for on-stage monitoring
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between MIDAS M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.