MIDAS' experience spans more than 40 years at the top end of the live audio industry on countless world tours of the best artists and the most prestigious events. 40 years of incessant research, development with 300 of the best engineers in the world plus total control over the manufacturing process. This is what drives the M32.
Above all, M32 is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. The unique approach of MIDAS in a proposal of unparalleled value means that M32 integrates advanced features such as motorized attenuators, LCD scribble strips, integrated personal monitor mix and true high-speed digital audio network as standard features.
- Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 Aux Channels, 8 FX Return Channels
- Output Processing Channels: 16
- 16 aux buses, 6 matrices, main LRC: 100
- Internal Effects Engines (True Stereo / Mono): 16
- Internal Show Automation (structured Cues / Snippets): 500 / 100
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (incl. Preamplifiers and Faders): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D Conversion (8-channel, 96 kHz ready): 114 dB Dynamic Range (A-weighted*)
- D/A Conversion (stereo, 96 kHz ready): 120 dB Dynamic Range (A-weighted*)
- I/O Latency (Console Input to Output): 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stage Box In > Console > Stage Box Out): 1.1 ms
- MIDAS PRO Series Microphone Preamplifier (XLR): 32
- Talkback Microphone Input (XLR): 1
- RCA Inputs / Outputs: 2
- XLR Outputs: 16
- Monitoring Outputs (XLR / ¼” TRS Balanced): 2
- Aux Inputs/Outputs (¼” TRS Balanced): 6
- Phones Output (¼” TRS): 2 (Stereo)
- Digital AES/EBU Output (XLR): 1
- AES50 Ports (KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC): 2
- Expansion Card Interface: 32 Channel Audio Input / Output
- ULTRANET P-16 Connector (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1
- USB Type A (Audio and Data Import / Export): 1
- USB Type B, rear panel, for remote control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, rear panel, for remote control: 1
MIC INPUT CHARACTERISTICS Input/Output Characteristics
- Frequency Response @ 48 kHz Sample Rate: 0 dB to -1 dB (20 Hz-20 kHz)
- Dynamic Range, Analogue In to Analogue Out: 106 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- A/D Dynamic Range, Preamplifier and Converter (Typical): 109 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- D/A Dynamic Range, Converter and Output (Typical): 109 dB (22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted)
- Crosstalk Rejection @ 1 kHz, ADJacent Channels: 100 dB
- Output level, XLR Connectors (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50" / 50"
- Input impedance, TRS Connectors (Unbalanced / Balanced): 20 k" / 40 k"
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS Connectors: +21 dBu
- Output Level, TRS (Nominal / Maximum): +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS (Unbalanced / Balanced): 50" / 50"
- Phones Output Impedance / Maximum output Level: 40" / +21 dBu (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Unity Gain: -85 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, Out 1-16 XLR Connectors, Muted: -88 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Residual Noise Level, TRS and Monitor out XLR Connector: -83 dBu 22 Hz-22 kHz unweighted
- Main Screen: 7" TFT LCD, 800 x 480 Resolution, 262k Colours
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64 LCD with RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Meter: 24 Segment (-57 dB to Clip)
- Switch-Mode Power Supply: Auto-Ranging 100-240 VAC (50/60 Hz) ± 10%
- Power Consumption: 120 W
- Standard Operating Temperature Range: 5°C – 40°C (41°F – 104°F)
- Dimensions: 891 x 612 x 256 mm (35.1 x 24.1 x 10.1?)
- Weight: 25 kg (55 lbs)
Road Case For Midas M32 Large Format Mixer
- Custom Fit for the Midas M32 Mixer
- 1/2 Inch Plywood Construction
- Doghouse Design for Easy Multi Pin Snake Connection
- Ultra-Dur EVA Foam Interior Padding
- Commercial Grade Plated Hardware
- (4) Heavy-Duty Casters (2) Locking
- Color: Black
- Weight: 118 lbs
- Hinges: -
- Wheels: -
- ATA Classification: Y
- Lockable: No
- Handles: Spring handles
- Locks: Swivel Recessed
- Waterproof: -
- Length: 35.2”
- Width: 24.2”
- Height: 10.2”
- Exterior Length: 39.1”
- Outside Width: 35.8”
- Exterior Height: 18.6”
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...