MIXER AND MICROPHONE BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- (1) Behringer Ultralink 2.4 GHz Dual Wireless Microphone System: ULM202-USB
- (1) Behringer Xenyx QX1204USB 12-Channel Mixer: QX1204USB
- (1) MRS 6M XLR Microphone Cable M-F Black: MRS-6M-M-BK
Once again we broke the affordability barrier – with our new ULTRALINK ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System. Now you are free to work the room to your heart’s content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. Highest-quality sound is provided by the 2 dynamic hand-held mics thanks to their built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. The dedicated ULM receiver not only connects to your PC/Mac computer’s USB port for recording directly into your favorite DAW application, but also works with a wide range of Behringer“Wireless-Ready” mixers and powered speakers – for the ultimate in versatility.
Interference Free Performance
Our state-of-the-art transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems.
Extended Battery Life
Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast – and having them die in the middle of your set can be a real showstopper! That’s why we devoted extra time in developing the ULM202USB to ensure that battery life was extended as much as possible. You get an honest 30 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
We wanted the ULM202USB to be ultra-easy to operate, so we gave each mic easy-to-understand and operate Volume buttons right on the microphone body. And should you accidentally wander into the “Feedback Zone”, we included a handy Panic Mute function that engages when you press and hold the Volume Down button.
Ready for the World
Operating in the 2.4 GHz band allows your ULM202USB Wireless Microphone System to be used across the globe without any special licensing requirements.
- Package of 2 ULM200M manual microphones and dual-mode USB receiver ULM200D
- High-quality microphone caps for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog / digital audio interface 2.4GHz digital wireless connectivity delivers superior sound quality
- Maximum range of 120m
- Automatic matching for easy and intuitive installation.
- Integrated up and down volume buttons for the handheld microphone
- Panic Mute function in the microphone
- Power receiver via USB interface
- Auto detection of analog or USB digital audio connection
- Operation of 2.4 GHz ism band that allows a use with free license worldwide
- 3-year warranty program
- Made and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The compact QX1204USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1204USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But XENYX QX1204USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, these mixers come with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX QX1204USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of- the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX1204USB provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous – dynamic compression. What is compression? We’re glad you asked. Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs find challenging. Our “one-knob” compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for products in this class – but standard on all XENYX QX Series USB mixers.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
KLARK TEKNIK - The Reverb That Made History
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into their products. Featuring 100 world-class presets to choose from including reverb, chorus, flange, delay, pitch shift and many other amazing effects, KLARK TEKNIK created the 24-bit, studio-grade effects engine for BEHRINGER – to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
24AWG MICROPHONE CABLE -6 METERS LONG, BLACK
MRS cables stand out for being the best option for your needs for their high quality at a low price in their daily use. Ideal for use in concerts, clubs, schools, churches, audio installations, rehearsals, etc.