Montanari accordions are made especially for Musicians who are looking for the basics in an accordion for every day use. It’s an accordion of Chinese manufacture with reedblocks that are “hand-made” and italian-style tuning. With these simple specifications, we guarantee that the sound coming out of your accordion will be the perfect sound for your norteño music! A loud, clear, robust sound and perfect calibration to interpret your favorite tunes of our beloved norteño music.
This is the most complete model out of the Montanari line, since it includes 34 treble buttons and 12 bass buttons (includes reed blocks), as you would find them in any professional accordion of Italian manufacture. As if that were not enough, it also has three registers, or switches, to give greater versatility.
Includes lightweight case and straps.
- Color: Blue, White, Red, Black
- 34 Buttons
- Key: EAD
- 12 Bass Buttons
- Bass Block
- Available in: GCF, FBbEb, EAD
- Includes: Hard case and Straps
To see product warranty, click here
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional), symmetric when rotating with respect to the microphone axis, often uniform
- Frequency response: adapted - 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Format: handheld / mountable
- Model line: SM
- Modified frequency response for clear instrumental reproduction and rich voice pickup
- Professional quality reproduction for drum microphone, percussion and instrument amplification
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source and reduces unwanted background noise
- Anti-vibration pneumatic suspension system that reduces handling noise
- Extremely durable in the most demanding conditions of use
- Bass amplifier
- Guitar amplifier
- Acoustic String Instruments
- Wind-metal / wood instruments
- Drum / Percussion
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.