This accordion bundle includes:
- Montanari 3412 3S in FBE: MONT 3SW WH FBE
- Audio-Technica Sistema 10 Inalámbrico Body Pack: ATW-1101
- Audio-Technica Micrófono De Instrumento Clip-On: PRO35CW
* If you would like this bundle in a different key or bundle, don't hesitate to contact us through chat or phone call!
Montanari accordions are made especially for Musicians who are looking for the basics in an accordion for every day use. It’s an accordion of Chinese manufacture with reedblocks that are “hand-made” style and italian-style tuning. With these simple specifications, we guarantee that the sound coming out of your accordion will be the perfect sound for your norteño music! A loud, clear, robust sound and perfect calibration to interpret your favorite tunes of our beloved norteño music.
This is the most complete model out of the Montanari line, since it includes 34 treble buttons and 12 bass buttons (includes reed blocks), as you would find them in any professional accordion of Italian manufacture.
As if that were not enough, it also has three registers, or switches, to give greater versatility to the sound of your melodies.
Includes lightweight case and straps.
- Color: White
- 34 Buttons
- Key: FBE
- 12 Bass Buttons
- Bass Block
- Available in: GCF, FBbEb, EAD
- Includes: Hard case and Straps
To see product warranty, click here
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is the most reliable digital high-fidelity wireless system of its generation. Designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, each configuration includes a mono ATW-R1100 receiver and an ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts the best signal in case of interference with WLAN routers, Bluetooth devices or other HF microphones. The 2.4 GHz frequency band keeps you away from licensing or frequency coordination issues, or frequencies used by DTV and 4G.
The System 10 automatically changes its frequency. Unlike other systems on the market that attach to 2 or 4 frequency, the System 10 will constantly "monitor" the frequencies and switch if necessary. Thus, there are always a good 2 frequencies in the system, and the user does not need to manually intervene.
- Simultaneous Channels: 8
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Frequency Response: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: Line of Vision
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone Included: Yes
- Channel Selection: Auto
- Instrument Cable: Connector 1 1/4"
- Instrument Cable: Connector 2 Hirose 4-pin
- Transmitter Form Factor
- Dynamic Range: 109dB (A )
- Antenna Type: Fixed 2 x AA
- Battery Type: 7 hours
- Connector: Hirose 4-pin
- Dimensions: 2.76" x 4.21" x 0.98"
Weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Antenna Type: Fixed
- Front Panel Screen: Yes
- Displays: LED
- Board Type: Table Top
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 7.48" x 1.82" x 5.06"
Weight: 0.64 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ATW-1101
Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the PRO35cW excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters
- 55" (1.4 m) cable
- Includes AT8418 instrument mount for brass, reeds, drums, etc
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Patter: Cardioid
- Cable: 5.5' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with HRS4-type connector
- Accessories Included: AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; soft protective pouch