This accordion bundle includes:
- Montanari 3112 G in the key of EAD
- Black Cantabella straps: 3FTR0068 BLK/BLK W/TAG
Montanari accordions are made especially for Musicians who are looking for the basics in an accordion for every day use. It’s an accordion of Chinese manufacture with reedblocks that are “hand-made” style and italian-style tuning. With these simple specifications, we guarantee that the sound coming out of your accordion will be the perfect sound for your norteño music! A loud, clear, robust sound and perfect calibration to interpret your favorite tunes of our beloved norteño music.
It has 31 treble buttons (Italian style) and 12 bass buttons with reed blocks included. In addition, this model has a metal grill that offers better aesthetics and an overall better acoustic performance. Also, its mechanism has better quality components, which makes it softer to the touch, durable and has quick response regarding to your musical performance. It includes straps and case.
- Color: Blue, Red, White, Black
- 31 Buttons
- Key: EAD
- 12 Bass Buttons
- Bass Block
- Available in: GCF, FBbEb, EAD
- Includes: Hard case and Straps
To see product warranty, click here
These Cantabella straps are made for diatonic accordions, to add a great value to your instrument. The Cantabella straps in Black are made for professional accordions. Made out of padded leather for comfort and support to help hold the accordion easily. It is ideal for all diatonic accordions such as Cantabella, Sonola and Hohner.
- Color: Black
- Made in Italy
- Made of leather
- For diatonic accordions
- Adjustable Buckle
- Width: 2.36”
- Professional sewing in each and every pair
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.