The Highly-Anticipated Mixtrack Platinum DJ controller
Estableciendo el ritmo como el líder innovador mundial en equipo de DJ y tecnologías, Numark presenta el controlador Mixtrack Platinum DJ. Este último complemento de la serie familiar del Mixtrack Numark mejora cualquier presentación de Dj, desde aficionado con capacidad al profesional más avanzado.
El Mixtrack Platinum ofrece una multitud de grandes características, como una pantalla LCD integrada personalizada en cada rueda de selección capacitativo, habilidad de mezcla de 4-canales, controladores de filtro y gain para cada canal, efectos y salida de audio de 24 bits.
Platinum High-Res Display
As you play your hits, Numark provides an awesome feature that takes you into a new dimension with the Mixtrack Platinum: The custom 1.75” displays offer a colorful hi-resolution display enabling you to monitor information on bpm, platter position, time remaining, pitch adjustment, and keylock. (Ok—you can thank us later.) You can also switch between four decks and control which deck is active while creating a platinum mix.What’s the advantage of the display screen? You not only have the ability see your bpm and needle drop without looking at the laptop, you will also focus more on your performance without distraction. The place is hot. The action is non-stop. You’re the one in the driver’s seat. We make sure you have the horsepower to get it done. Mixtrack Platinum will never let you down. We’ve kept everything you loved about the Mixtrack Pro 3, but now there’s even more.
Mix with 4 Decks
You have a 4-deck layering advantage with the Mixtrack Platinum, and you can create a full digital mixtape or perform a Platinum mix. The new deck select function enables you to switch to the desired layered deck, giving you limitless possibilities to mix in loops, a capella’s, and blend in songs seamlessly. You can monitor which deck you are on in the new custom 1.75-inch displays built into the jog wheels.
No Limits on Your Creativity
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give you just the exact amount of tonal control you need for that perfect sound. If you can think it, Mixtrack Platinum will do it and take your creativity beyond to new heights. We give you 100mm pitch sliders that make it easy to perform even the finest pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in perfect beat sync without any drift.
Made with Platinum Touch
Get precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack Platinum advanced low-profile rugged metal platters. Utilizing exclusive Numark technology, they are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side. The touch control is also intelligent, sensing your every motion and touch to ensure solid, reliable operation no matter how hot it gets! No other brand of controller has platters like these—only Numark! In addition, they’re made from heavy-duty metal, so they stand up to the hottest action, night after night.
Total Serato Control
Mixtrack Platinum gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato® Intro software. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away—no drivers or complicated set up necessary.
Audio To Go
With its built-in 24-bit audio system, Mixtrack Platinum is ready to go right out of the box. Plug in your headphones, microphone and PA system and start mixing right away with no external audio interface needed. Plus, Mixtrack Platinum has two headphone jacks (¼-inch and 1/8-inch), making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or trade off between sets.
- Hi-res LCD multi-function displays on each jog wheel
- Dual 5-inch metal platters with Numark-exclusive touch-capacitive response
- 4-deck capability
- Dedicated gain and filter knobs for each channel
- Independent transport controls
- 24-bit audio output—ready to go out of the box
- Includes Serato DJ Intro—upgrade-ready for full Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- Multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and Strip Search
- 100mm pitch controls
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Multiple FX manipulation
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your library
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA outputs
- 1/8" headphone
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/4" microphone input
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7 with SP1 Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Processor i3 i5 i7 1.07GHz
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- RAM 4GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space 5 GB
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.