Here it is - the Amazing Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ Controller
From Numark the world’s leading innovator of DJ equipment and technologies, comes the incredible MIXTRACK PRO 3 DJ controller, designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind. It’s the latest addition to the Numark family of industry-leading DJ solutions. This controller offers a whole host of features and performance that sets it way above conventional DJ controllers, yet it offers great bang-for-the-buck and it’s a snap to take anywhere.
Put Real Power into Your Performance
The place is hot. The action is non-stop. You’re the one in the driver’s seat. We make sure you have the horsepower to get it done. Mixtrack Pro 3 will never let you down. We’ve kept everything you loved about the Mixtrack Pro 2, but now there’s even more. How’s this—we give you 100mm pitch sliders that make it easy to perform even the finest pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in perfect beat sync without any drift. Other people’s 60mm pitch sliders can’t come close to matching this performance. We make you look and sound great!
No Limits on Your Creativity
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give you just the exact amount of tonal control you need for that perfect sound. If you can think it, Mixtrack Pro 3 will do it.
Total Control Serato
Mixtrack Pro 3 gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato® Intro software. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away—no drivers or complicated set up necessary.
Audio to Go
With its built-in audio system, Mixtrack Pro 3 is ready to go right out of the box. Plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing right away with no external audio interface needed. Plus, Mixtrack Pro 3 has two headphone jacks, making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or tradeoff in-between sets.
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA, unbalanced outputs
- 1/8" headphone
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/4" microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- Line Out: Output Level: 1.3V±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: ±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB
- Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65V±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%
- Mac OS X 10.6 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Available USB 2.0 port
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.