The GS6000 is designed for small stringed instruments like ukulele, mandolin, dulcimer, and violin. Full size stands are simply too large for many folk and travel instruments, and their weight often exceeds that of the instruments themselves. At only 8.5" x 3.5" when folded, the GS6000B easily fits into backpacks and gig bags, and weighing only .25lbs, it preserves the unique portability of these instruments. Silicone padding at all the contact points protects instrument finishes and provides a slip-free cradle. Rigid plastic construction keeps weight down while a proven A-frame design ensures stability. Compact and supremely portable, the GS6000 is the ideal folk instrument stand.
- Suited for uke, violin, mandolin, dulcimer, autoharp, and other small instruments
- Folds to a compact 8.5" x 3.5" x 1.25" size
- Protective rubber on all contact points
- Yoke depth adjusts from 2.5" to 3.5" to accommodate various instruments
- Base spreads to 5.25" wide
- Application: Small fretted instruments
- Construction: Plastic
- Folded Dimensions: 8.5” x 3.5” x 1.25”
- Base Spread: 5.25"
- Yoke Depth: 2.5" - 3.5"
- Color: Black
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.