- BUNDLE INCLUDES
- ATW-1311 DUAL BODYPACK SYSTEM
- ATM350UCW INSTRUMENT MIC
- AT8490 5" FLEX GOOSENECK
- AT8491S MICROPHONE ADAPTER
This Audio Technica bundle with Instrument Microphone and Dual Bodypack System includes:
- (1) System 10 Dual Bodypack Wireless System: ATW-1311
- (2) Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Clamp: ATM350UCW
- (2) Long UniMount Flex For the 5" ATM350: AT8490
- (2) Accordion Microphone Adapter: AT8491S
The Audio-Technica "System 10 Pro" rack-mountable digital wireless system is so simple to use, so dependable and so automatic that you'll never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and its good to go.
Like the rest of the range System 10, the System 10 Pro works in 24-bit / 48 kHz, and allows easy use while ensuring clear and natural sound quality. The system offers three levels of diversity: frequency, time and space. Frequency diversity sends the signal to two frequencies allocated for communication without interference. The time diversity sends the signal in several time slots to optimize immunity against multipath interference. Finally, space diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 continuously monitors the activity in the 2.4GHz band and automatically adjusts its own frequencies to avoid interference. Thus, this system works perfectly well in WiFi environments. Also ideal for add channels to an existing installation running on TV frequencies, since the System 10 Pro will not result in intermodulation or interference.
With an RJ12 cable supplied with each system, it is possible to connect up to 5 frames (10 receivers). While many systems can operate without being connected, this is not recommended. Indeed linking the systems to create a more stable environment in which receivers are coordinated for the reception, transmission and frequency allocation avoids signal loss and optimizes the simultaneous use of the 10 channels.
- 4 GHz 24-bit / 48kHz Digital wireless system
- No interference, as operates outside of DTV or 3G bands
- Automatic Frequency Selection. Plug & Play. Ease of use and reliability
- Offers 3 levels of diversity (frequency, time and space) to ensure communication without interference
- Rackable metal chassis, comes with a removable receiver (Kit setting rack included)
- Supplied with 2 extractable receivers in the chassis, and two bodypack transmitters
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- 2 frames or 4 receivers can fit in a 19 '' 1U rack
- Possibility to chain up to 5 frames (10 receivers) using RJ12 type cables (one cable per system)
- Up to 10 systems can be used simultaneously without any frequency coordination problems or group selection
- Hi-Fi audio quality over the whole frequency range (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- No compression during transmission and reception for clear, natural sound
- Operating Frequencies:4 GHz ISM band
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency: 3.8 ms
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors (Microphone): Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions:8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") Hx 169.3 mm (6.67") D
- Weight: 940g
- Accessories Included: Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector,
- Pin 1: GND,
- Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT,
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Battery Type: Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on batt. type & use pattern
- Dimensions:2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight: 100g
Designed for wind-metal instruments, saxophone and others, the UniMount® ATM350U mounting system offers you the tools to act with confidence. The system includes the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a microphone that supports high levels of sound pressure, and offers a clear and well-balanced response from any instrument. When combined with the universal AT8491U clamp and the flexible, robust and flexible AT8490 5-inch bracket included, the microphone can be securely attached to the instrument strap and placed so that it stays in the place you want - the bracket Flexo type will remain static regardless of what the instrument moves when playing.
The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone isolates the instrument by reducing the pickup of side and rear sounds, and the switchable 80 Hz high pass filter of the online power module helps control noise from unwanted low frequencies. The system also includes a violin holder (AT8468) with velcro fastener and a carrying case.
- Small sized microphone that goes practically unnoticed
- Clear, bright and well-balanced response, even at high sound pressure levels
- Cardioid polar pattern that reduces the acquisition of lateral and posterior sounds, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- UniMount® AT8491U universal clamp that securely holds in the instrument's strap and provides excellent microphone anti-vibration protection
- Robust 5-inch UniMount® AT8490 flexo support that stays rigid at all times, allowing the microphone to be positioned precisely even during the strongest performances
- In-line power module equipped with a switchable 80Hz high pass filter that controls unwanted ambient noise
- 4-pin connector with lock for use with cW-style body-pack transmitters
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Violin holder with velcro fastener is included as an additional mounting option
- Element: Permanent polarized rear plate condenser with fixed load
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Grave Gradual Attenuation: 80 Hz, 12 dB / octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1 V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 130 dB, 1 kHz at SPL max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52 V DC, 3.5 mA (typical)
- Switch: Flat, gradual bass attenuation
- Weight (Microphone):5 g
- Weight (Power Module): 90 g
- DIMENSIONS (Microphone):8 mm (1.49 ") long, 12.2 mm (0.48") diameter
- DIMENSIONS (Power Module):9 mm (3.66 ") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin type XLRM
- CABLE: 4 m long (fixed to the microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13 ") in diameter, 2-conductor shielded with TA3F type connector
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100 °) UE-O omnidirectional (360 °)
- Accessories Provided: AT8543 power module; UniMount® AT8491U universal clamp; 5 inch UniMount® AT8490 flexo support; AT8468 violin holder (with velcro fastener); carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE (S): M36
This robust UniMount® flexo provides a solid but flexible support for the cardioid condenser microphone for ATM350a instrument, so that the user can position the microphone in the desired position, being able to trust at all times that it will remain stably in the desired position . A foam wind filter that completely surrounds the microphone. The AT8490 can be used with the AT8491U universal clamp type bracket, the AT8491P magnetic piano stand, AT8491D battery holder and AT8491W wind instrument holder.
- 5" Gooseneck
- Flexible microphone positioning
- Excellent durability and stability
This rugged UniMount® 9" gooseneck provides strong yet flexible support for the ATM350a Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone, so you can position the mic where you want it and be confident that it will stay there. An integral foam windscreen entirely surrounds the microphone. The AT8490L can be used with the AT8491U Universal Clip-on Mount, AT8491P Magnetic Piano Mount, AT8491D Drum Mount and AT8491W Woodwind Mount. For Audio-Technica Case Style(s): M36
- Designed for accordions and other difficult applications
- Extender mounting accessories included
- AT8475 surface mount kit included
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.