Roland’s V-Drums are the world’s most popular electronic drums for one reason: they’re the best. Blending superior sound, authentic feel, and rugged durability, each kit in the V-Drums lineup performs at the highest level, a testament to more than three decades of developing electronic drums. The compact TD-1K is no exception, delivering respected V-Drums quality in a space-saving kit that keeps up with you as your playing evolves.
Ideal for everyone that wants to enjoy drums at home, the TD-1K offers a wide selection of expressive drum kits for playing any musical style, plus fun onboard training and recording functions for building your skills and checking your progress. And as a Roland TD-1K owner, you’re not just starting an exciting musical journey—you’re also joining the V-Drums family, a group of discerning players that includes the world’s finest drummers and percussionists.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Metronome: Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- Connectors: OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface: USB (USB-MIDI)
- Accessories: Special connection cable
- AC adaptor*Drum throne is not included.
The Denon DJ offers a premium product with a sound of quality, style and presentation that will make it the DJ hearing aid you should have in the world.
The DN-HP700 presents a vibrant and clean sound that will withstand the demands of high volume, while maintaining its sonic characteristics. Nor do we forget comfort, style and confidence. The soft padded earmuffs are rotatable at 90 degrees with pivot action design, and conform to any head size. The headphones are housed in a matte black cover and branded with the Denon DJ logo on the two stainless steel earmuffs. With fidelity, style, confidence, and comfort, this should be your only for DJ headphones.
Closed and Dynamic Black Back Design
When you monitor the high sound levels, the DJ can count on the DN-HP700 to deliver a spectacularly powerful power of 1,700 mWatts to each insulated and tightly closed earmuff.
40mm Large Drivers
The DN-HP700 features one of the largest drivers in its class to preserve excellent audio fidelity even at high volumes with heavy bass.
Flexible joints allow you to fold your headphones to half their size to save space for travel and protection.
Dual Size P Connector
The HP700 comes equipped with a 1/4 (6.35mm) nickel braided adapter and is fixed in place with its screwed design. Once the adapter is removed, the size becomes 1/8 (3.5mm) to Use with portable music players.CHARACTERISTICS
- 40mm drivers
- 1,700 mW of input power
- Neodymium magnet
- Swivel ear cups for ease of one ear monitoring
- Convenient one-side exit colied cable
- Folding design for compact portability
- Semi-Coiled Soft Insulated Cord
- Reinforced Cable Strain for High Reliability
- Real Stainless Steel Plate Etched with Denon DJ Logo
- Cool Style and Design
- Comfortable Headband for Long-term Wearing
- Replaceable Ear Pads (optional)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.