From one of the first companies, comes the Peavey Dark Matter 118 active subwoofer. Designed to pair perfectly with the speakers. The DM 118 is Peavey's fully adjustable Kosmos sub-harmonic system, which gives clear frequencies of massive bass tailored to your application. The robust and controllable active subwoofer Peavey DM 118 is designed to work with the best.
The Peavey subwoofer demonstrates great power when you play music with power. It has a cold wind power amplifier for maximum reliability with an internal level line of a low-pass / high-pass crusado network and an adjustable Adjustable Kosmo C for an increase in bass impact. It is useful for DJs, band musicians, or other applications.
- Powered / No Power: Powered
- LF driver size: 1 x 18"
- Rated Power (Program): 470W @ 4 ohms
- Total Power: 800W peak
- Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Output: 2 x XLR (High Pass), 1 x XLR (Through / Full Range)
- Frequency range: 39Hz-188Hz
- Peak Peak SPL: 125 dB SPL
- Enclosure Material: 15mm MDF with black acrylic paint finish
- Depth: 23"
- Weight: 97 lbs.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.