The new PV® 10 AT mixers are equipped with tone correction, Antares® Auto-Tune®. A technology that can help to sing in code and that is used in professional recordings and live performances.
This technology is directly incorporated into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned voices to complement the crystal clear audio of the mixer. Now, you will be able to add tone corrections to the automatic melody so that the PV Series Mixer can be them alone. With this series you can also have the ability to transmit audio directly to a PC and send your audio directly to your wired mixer via wireless bluetooth connection. Functions such as Bluetooth® allow the perfect connection to almost any “smart” device. Multiple direct outputs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. There is a selection hi-Z guitar preamp, effects on board and monitor. You can also make the PV 10 AT a great option for your analog mixes.
The Peavey is a versatile mixer for your recording desk and for live sound needs. With a slim and low profile design, the PV AT series are ideal for small and medium events. Key features include 2 Antares Auto-Tune channels, 4 reference quality microphone preamp channels, 4 direct recording outputs, Bluetooth® wireless input and built-in digital effects with LCD display. The auto-tune software gives you professional sound production and a bluetooth connection for podcasting and other applications. The LCD monitor lets you see how your work is going. The hi-Z preamp is designed for electric guitar input. It has 2 channels that are built into compression that are not normally found in compact mixers. In addition, it has Phantom power, if your device requires it, a USB-B that connects directly to your computer and a bass Kosmos-C with an acute boost.
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- EQ bypass per channel
- New robust, slim and low profile console design
- 1/4” stereo 5/6 channel, RCA or 3.5 mm input channel
- 4 Direct output channels Practical tablet stand Individual Listening / Solo 2 channels Antares® Auto-Tune
- Main stereo outputs with asymmetric and balanced 1/4 ”XLR connectors High quality master LED meter bridge
- 4 channels of the exclusive Peavey Filter EQ MidMorph®
- Hi Pass selectable in the first 4 inputs 2 channels of built-in compression
- A pre-fader AUX shipment
- 4 low-noise XLR / 1/4 "microphone preamps
- Individual channel silencers
- Stereo pan control per channel
- LED clip and signal present Dual selectable control room outputs
- 60 mm precision faders in the master
- Bass and treble improvement
- KOSMOS® Peavey exclusive Hi Z guitar input
- MP3 and WAV playback on board
- USB-A Studio quality headphone output
- 48V global ghost source
- Product dimensions: 12.75 "wide x 15.1" deep x 2.1875 "high (32.39 cm x 38.35 cm x 5.56 cm)
- Built-in digital effects with LCD screen
- Stereo audio input and output
- USB-B, 16 bits, up to 48kHz
- Main microphone mute
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- Packaged Weight: 9.48 lb (4.3 kg)
- Package Width: 16.14" (40.9956 cm)
- Packaged Height: 16.54" (42.0116 cm)
- Package Depth: 3.54" (8.9916 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.