The PV® Series, one of the most enduring loudspeaker enclosures from Peavey, is now powered with class D technology. Peavey® proudly debuts the PV 215D, two lightweight and portable loudspeaker enclosures, utilizing Peavey's legendary loudspeaker and class D power amp technology to deliver unparalleled performance and value.
A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures. The new PV powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDT™ compression.
- 800 Watts "peak" available power
- Quasi-three-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- RX™14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60° X 40°
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT™ compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4" phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Peavey® exclusive dual 15" heavy-duty woofers with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Weight Packed: 86.00 lb(39.008 kg)
- Width Packed: 20.5"(52.07 cm)
- Height Packed: 50"(127 cm)
- Depth Packed: 17"(43.18 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.