The all-new PV® 14 AT mixers come equipped with Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Direct out per channel allows easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display.
With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues. Key features include 4 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 8 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 8 direct outputs for recording, Bluetooth® wireless input, and built-in digital effects with LCD display. These all-new mixers will provide years of hassle-free operation.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 4 Channels of Antares® Auto-Tune
- 8 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 8 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 8 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph® EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 4 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 8 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 9/10 stereo 1/4", RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS® bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 16.1875" wide x 17.3" deep x 2.1875" high (41.12 cm x 43.94 cm x 5.56 cm)
- Weight Packed: 13.23 lb(6 kg)
- Width Packed: 18.7"(47.498 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.47"(51.9938 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.54"(8.9916 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.