This stereo 2-way / 3-way mono crossover includes fully adjustable crossover frequencies and levels with 24 dB filters, mute switches, XLR input and output connectors, and an internal power supply.
The PV 23XO is a two dualchannel crossover incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed, PV 23XO gives the operator the flexibility to establish a two-way stereo system or run in a three-way mono configuration. The PV 23XO has variablestate filter controls with 24 dB per octave filters and utilizes XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 24 dB filters and mute switches
- Fully-adjustable crossover frequencies and levels
- XLR input and output connectors
- Internal power supply
- 2-way stereo or 3-way mono
- Weight Unpacked: 4.41 lb(2 kg)
- Weight Packed: 5.29 lb(2.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 7.25"(18.415 cm)
- Height Packed: 20.5"(52.07 cm)
- Depth Packed: 4.25"(10.795 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.