With a master effects section that includes echo, reverberation and level settings, the PVi ™ 8B is a great value in small P.A. applications. The powerful Peavey PVi 8B mixer has knobs for level, reverb, bass and treble in each of its 8 channels and master. Its amplifier offers 150W RMS at 4 ohms and 100W at 8 ohms.
The PVi 8B powered mixer is easy to use and transport, and is designed with the latest Peavey technology. Constructed with a rugged metal structure, wood cabinet, vinyl surface and protective corners, the PVi 8B is the ideal powered mixer. From packaging to quality control, we produce a product of maximum quality and efficiency with the same specifications you see on other, more expensive powered mixers.
- 150W at 4 ohms, 100W at 8 ohms
- 5-band graphic EQ
- 8 - 1/4 "line inputs
- 8 balanced microphone inputs
- Line out for connection to external amplifiers
- Recording system
- Return input for connecting external effects processors
- Reverb level control on each channel
- Protection against RF interference on all inputs
- RCA / CD inputs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.