The molded plastic horn is lightweight but sturdy, with support for portable use for live music or PA sound. The horn is trapezoidal with two handles for easy transport and an additional 45 degree angular section on the right side to allow its use as a floor monitor. Four sets of mounting / suspension points, two at the top and two at the bottom, with a total of 10 cabinet inserts, provide the ultimate in installation flexibility. A black powder coated perforated steel grid provides driver protection and a professional appearance.
The high performance 10" woofer provides a good strong low end for such a compact housing. The RX ™ 10N compression driver tweeter consists of a directive bugle with a level response, low distortion and high frequency response. The bugle has an asymmetric vertical polar response, which points to the main energy lobe at 10 degrees, so it is aimed at the audience, rather than above their heads. The vertical polar pattern is +25 degrees, -35 degrees. This helps reduce roof reflections for clarity and gain before feedback.
The PVXp ™ 10 speaker system power amplifiers that provide bi-amplification are vented with ultra reliable low distortion. The power supply for both amplifiers is a type of switching mode for low weight and high efficiency. Both amplifiers feature our DDT ™ compression, which virtually eliminates the clipping of the audible power amplifier. The cooling is done through a low noise fan, for reliable operation under any condition. The input is through a female XLR combo and a 1/4 ”TRS telephone connection with balanced input to the preamp / EQ electronics and a level control. These outputs allow the connection of additional speaker systems, or signal power to a motorized subwoofer, etc.
The PVXp ™ 10 horn system has multiple mounting points, providing outstanding versatility in the use of permanent installation. Two pairs of M10 inserts are molded at the top and bottom, and a set of four M8 inserts are available at the top and bottom. This is a total of 12 mounting inserts in total. All of these inserts have retention hardware inside the plastic cabinet, which provides a safer and safer mounting mode for the cabinet.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 10" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX™ 10N compression driver, with 1 inch diaphragm
- 380 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 130 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 60 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads.
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
- Weight Packed: 35.27 lb(16 kg)
- Width Packed: 15.945" (40.5003 cm)
- Height Packed: 22.441" (57.00014 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14.37" (36.4998 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.