Our RBN™ subs are designed to deliver FULL power and deep sound where it matters most. Constructed of heavily braced 18mm birch plywood, the RBN sub is perfect for installations or portable applications where audio quality, reliability and efficiency are of the utmost importance. Incorporating the latest digital signal processing technology, the RBN subwoofers feature two XLR/1/4" combination inputs, a 3.5mm input, and a mic/line level selection.
Each input features digital infrasonic high-pass filters, a 9-band graphic EQ and delay. Each output features a sophisticated compressor/limiter and fourth order highpass/low-pass filters for crossover output. Internal temperature monitors combined with a variable speed cooling fan, plus level and clip indication, ensure reliable performance even during the most demanding conditions. Internal presets built into the DSP allow users to quickly select the speaker's application via the LCD on the rear of the enclosure.
- Two channel XLR/1/4" combination inputs
- Delay 0-150ms
- Assignable crossover
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor with variable speed cooling fan
- Auto power off
- Mic/line level selection
- Setup Wizard for easy configuration
- Digital compression/limiting; 9-band EQ
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Bass enhancement
- Ultra-braced cabinet assembly
- Single 18" woofer
- Power amp forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Direct-Thru output with combine function
- Ground lift
- Processed Thru output enables DSP to be used with external speaker cabinet
- Pole mount
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Heavy-duty steel perforated grille
- 2,000 Watts total peak power
- Weight Packed: 126.98 lb(57.6 kg)
- Width Packed: 28.5"(72.39 cm)
- Height Packed: 35.5"(90.17 cm)
- Depth Packed: 25.5"(64.77 cm)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.