Sound you can trust.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether you’re recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E5’s five-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E5 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
- Balanced XLR
- TRS ¼ ”balanced
- RCA unbalanced
- Frequency response 53 Hz - 22 kHz
- 3 kHz crossover frequency
- 45W bass frequency amplification power
- 35W high frequency amplification power
- Maximum sound pressure level (@ 1 meter) 102 dB
- 25 "(13.34 cm) bass frequency driver
- 1 ”(2.54 cm) high frequency driver silk dome
- 10 k? input impedance
- Volume range Taper type A
- Medium frequency control Variable -6, 0, +6 dB
- High frequency control Variable -6, 0, +6 dB
- Bass Cut Plane, 80 Hz, 100 Hz
- Acoustic Space Plane, -2 dB, -4 dB
- Radio Frequency Interference
- Output Current Limitation
- Excess temperature
- Transient on / off transients
- Subsonic filter
- External main fuse
- 100-120V ~ 50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Laminated in vinyl, medium density fiber
- Width 7 ”(178 mm)
- Depth 7.68 ”(195mm)
- Height 10.24 ”(260mm)
- Weight 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.