If musicians cannot clearly hear what they want, their performance and attitude will suffer. With the PreSonus® HP60 headphone distribution system, these problems can be solved and provide headphone mixes that musicians will love. That's because the HP60 has more than half a dozen headphone amplifiers; It is a proven and easy-to-use solution for a number of common headphone monitoring issues.
Each of the HP60's six headphone amplifiers has its own level control and is high enough to drive alligators out of Louisiana swamps. And the HP60 allows you to customize each mix. In addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input with level, mono and mute control for each headphone channel. Therefore, you can send each musician a feed only from your instrument or voice and you can control the level separately for each one.
The HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones and a Mix control that sets relative levels for each headphone output. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A, feed the click signal to channel B, and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician.
With the HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell ‘em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free. Need more than six headphones? Connect two HP60s for a 12-headphone system or connect the HP60 to a PreSonus HP4 to feed 10 pairs of headphones.
- Inputs A and B Connector Type: (2 ea.) ¼” TRS balanced
- External Input Connector Type: ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 10 k?
- Connector type: ¼” TRS stereo unbalanced
- Max Output Power: 150 mW/Ch.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB, 60? load
- Headphone Impedance Working Range: 32? - 600?
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector: 115 or 230 VAC
- Dimensions: 1/3U rack-mount (with standard rack tray, not included)
- Height: 1.75” (44.45 mm)
- Depth: 5.5” (139.7 mm)
- Width: 19” (482.6 mm)
- Weight: 8.0 lbs. (3.63 kg)