Professional quality in your home recording studio and on the go.
Great for recording studios, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the bus-powered Studio 24c 2-in, 2-out audio interface features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus® XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps, 2 rear-panel line outputs, MIDI I/O, and onboard direct monitoring control. A complete, all-in-one home recording studio, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows®.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the Studio 24c interface works with virtually all macOS and Windows recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content right from your production environment.
Take the tour.
The 2-in, 2-out Studio 24c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. Its built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency monitoring.The Studio 24c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps enable you to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.
Whether you're just getting into recording or are a veteran producer who wants to go mobile, the Studio 24c will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound in a bus-powered, rugged unit. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the Studio 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable, home and mobile recording solution.
- Sample Rates 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, or 192 kHz
- Converter Resolution 24 bit
- ADC Converter Dynamic Range 108 dB
- DAC Converter Dynamic Range 108 dB
- Maximum Level +10 dBu (±0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Gain Range 50 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 106 dB (A-wtd, min gain)
- THD + N 0.004% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
- EIN -126 dBu (A-weighted, 150?, max gain)
- Input Impedance 1.4 k?
- Phantom Power +48 VDC (10 mA total)
- Maximum Level +19 dBu (min gain)
- Gain Range 50 dB
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.1 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 105 dB (A-wtd, unity gain)
- THD + N 0.002% (1 kHz, min gain)
- Input Impedance 750 k?
- Type ¼" TRS, Female
- Maximum Level +10 dBu (1 kHz, unity gain, balanced)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.3 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 104 dB (unity gain, unwtd)
- THD + N 0.001% ( 1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain)
- Maximum Power 47 mW / channel @ 56?
- Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dBu, unity gain, unwtd)
- Dynamic Range 83 dB (A-wtd, 56? load)
- THD + N 0.01% (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded)
- Impedance Working Range 32? to 300?
- Height 1.75" (44 mm)
- Width 7" (180 mm)
- Depth 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.