Mixer with 4 mono channels, 4 stereo channels, 8 microphone preamps, 3-band semi-parametric equalizer, 48V phantom power, 16 digital FX, Bluetooth 4.1 Streaming, integrated SD card recorder and Studio One Artist 3 software.
StudioLive AR12 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the four mono channels and four stereo channels includes a 60 mm fader for level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more.
Besides the main outputs, you get two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicate bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR12 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.
Channels and buses
- 14 channel mixer
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with: 60 mm level fader; Bread; Mute; PFL alone
- 1 Super stereo channel (Chapter 13/14)
- 2 bus monitors with PFL only
- 1 stereo effects bus
- 1 stereo effects return with: 60 mm master fader; Dedicated monitor sends; Effect bypass pedal switch
Inputs and outputs
- 2 instrument inputs
- 12 balanced line inputs
- 2 unbalanced inserts
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with: Class A microphone preamp; 48V global ghost source
- Stereo Super channel with: RCA stereo inputs; 1/8 inch stereo input; Switchable SD ™ / USB stereo playback; Bluetooth 4.1 input
- Main outputs L / R XLR
- 2 balanced TRS monitor outputs
- 1 balanced TRS effects output
- Outputs L / R Control Room with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- High pass filter in each channel
- Monochrome channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with medium sweep band
- Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets
- 14 × 4 24 bits / 96 kHz, recording interface: Record each channel plus the main mix
- 2 × 2 SD Recorder: Records main mix; Supports SD ™ and SDHC ™ formats up to 32 GB
- Capture ™ recording software
- Studio One ® 3 Artist (DAW) recording and production software
- Internal power supply
- IEC standard power connector
- Robust metal construction
- 60 mm faders
- Optional rack mount kit
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.