The PRV Audio D280Ti-B Compression Driver offers a surprisingly smooth response and high efficiency from mid-range through high range frequencies thanks to the pure titanium diaphragm. Perfect for studio monitors and stage monitors, and stage speakers where high sound quality is required.
A 2 and 3 or bolt pattern ensures easy replacement with current 1” bolt-on horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs. A standard 1 3/8” screw ensures easy replacement with current 1” horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs.
D280Ti-B and D280Ti-S is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in most any environment and in the rare event you need to make a repair to your driver, simple, quick diaphragm replacements are available.
- Exit Throat DiameteR: 1” (25.4mm)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 80 Watts
- Program Power: 160 Watts
- Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m: 109 dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover** **For Full Power Handling: 1800 Hz**/ **12db Per Octave Crossover
- Frequency Response at -10dB: 1,300 – 20,000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter : 1.75”(44.4 mm)
- Voice Coil Wire: CCAW
- Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
- Diaphragm Material : Titanium
- Flux Density: 1.65 T
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
Paying later with Klarna.
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
Click to read more...