The NEW PRV Audio D280Ti-S Compression Driver offers a surprisingly smooth response and high efficiency from mid-range through high range frequencies thanks to the pure titanium diaphragm.
Perfect for studio monitors and stage monitors, and stage speakers where high sound quality is required. A 2 and 3 or bolt pattern ensures easy replacement with current 1” bolt-on horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs. A standard 1 3/8” screw ensures easy replacement with current 1” horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs.
D280Ti-B and D280Ti-S is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in most any environment and in the rare event you need to make a repair to your driver, simple, quick diaphragm replacements are available.
Exit Throat Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 80 Watts
- Program Power: 160 Watts
- Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m: 109 dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover** **For Full Power Handling: 1800 Hz**/ **12db Per Octave Crossover
- Frequency Response at -10dB: 1,300 – 20,000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter : 1.75”(44.4 mm)
- Voice Coil Wire: CCAW
- Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
- Diaphragm Material : Titanium
- Flux Density: 1.65 T
- Magnet Material: Ferrite