The NEW PRV Audio D280Ti-S Compression Driver offers a surprisingly smooth response and high efficiency from mid-range through high range frequencies thanks to the pure titanium diaphragm.
Perfect for studio monitors and stage monitors, and stage speakers where high sound quality is required. A 2 and 3 or bolt pattern ensures easy replacement with current 1” bolt-on horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs. A standard 1 3/8” screw ensures easy replacement with current 1” horns and weighs just 3.3 lbs.
D280Ti-B and D280Ti-S is designed to ensure a quality sound and long lasting play in most any environment and in the rare event you need to make a repair to your driver, simple, quick diaphragm replacements are available.
Exit Throat Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated AES Power Handling (RMS): 80 Watts
- Program Power: 160 Watts
- Sensitivity 2.83V at 1m: 109 dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover** **For Full Power Handling: 1800 Hz**/ **12db Per Octave Crossover
- Frequency Response at -10dB: 1,300 – 20,000 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter : 1.75”(44.4 mm)
- Voice Coil Wire: CCAW
- Voice Coil Former Material: Kapton
- Diaphragm Material : Titanium
- Flux Density: 1.65 T
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.