The QSC K.2 Series™ represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
ADVANCED POWER & DSP
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4-inch TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings)
DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware). 6-Year Warranty: Robust QSC reliability backed by a global 6-Year Warranty*
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4” (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier: Class D
- Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- 3 x Level
- Rotary encoder (push)
- 2 x selection buttons
- Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- 3 x Input Signal LED
- Input A Mic selected LED
- Input B Hi-Z selected LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power2: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- AC Power Consumption - Standby: .2A at any voltage
- Enclosure Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in
- 602 x 356 x 350 mm
Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 21.7 kg (47.8 lbs)
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover
- M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover
- K12.2 Yoke
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.