Taking the EVOX J Series one step further, RCF has added an 8-input Digital Mixer to the system. The onboard processing power of the innovative Z.CORE DSP provides not only full mix functions; it includes high-quality instrument FX and AMP simulations. An EVOX iOS/Android-compatible app allows to manage the JMIX8. Adding Bluetooth audio and Hi-Z instrument input,the EVOX JMIX8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers and amplification with a powerful remote controllable 8-channel digital mixer.
All the available functions on the EVOX JMIX8 system integrated mixer can be managed from the operating panel. The select buttons: INPUT, OUTPUT, HOME, SYSTEM, MFX, FX give access to all the parameter pages on the LCD display.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. D-Line amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX J amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
HIGH FREQUENCIES - The ultra-compact full-range 2” RCF drivers are capable of handling high SPL and power with a stunning sound performance.
LOW FREQUENCIES The high excursion 12” RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX design features constant directivity coverage of 120°x30°(HxV), providing a perfect coverage pattern. The vertical array is progressively shaped to guarantee consistent sound coverage from the first row to the last.
- 128 dB Max SPL
- 1400 Watt 2-way peak power
- 8 IN Digital Mixer with multiple FX, Amp Simulator and Remote Control
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 8 x 2" ultra compact fullrange 1.0" voice coil
- 2350x350x450 mm 92.5x13.77x17.71 in (HxWxD)
- 24,4/53.8 kg/lbs
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 120°
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 128 dB
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 30°
- FULLRANGE: 8 x 2.0'', 1.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, Jack
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- CONTROLS: Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 220 Hz
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- COOLING: Convection
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- THD+N, 20DB GAIN, 0DBU OUT (% A-WEIGHTED): 004% A-Weighted
- A/D-D/A CONVERSION: 24 Bit @ 48.0 kHz
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 108
- PROCESSING CHANNELS:8
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32 Bit Floating Point
- A/D DYNAMIC RANGE (DB): 108 dB
- GAIN RANGE: 0 dB ÷ 45 dB
- GAIN SELECTION: 0 dB ÷ 45 dB
- STEREO LINE GAIN SELECTION: 0 dB ÷ 45 dB
- HI-Z LINE INPUTS IMPEDANCE (MOHM): 1 Mohm
- HI-Z LINE INPUTS: 1
- INPUT NOISE LEVEL (DBU A-WEIGHTED): -114 dBu A-Weighted
- MIC INPUTS IMPEDANCE (KOHM): 3 kohm
- LINE: 4
- LINE INPUT IMPEDANCE (KOHM): 11 kohm
- LOW CUT: 20 Hz ÷ 1000 dB
- MIC: 4
- PHANTOM POWER +48V: Yes
- REMOTE CONTROLLED STORABLE GAIN: Yes
- STEREO LINE: 2
- STEREO LINE INPUT IMPEDENCE (KOHM): 11 kohm
- AUX OUTPUT: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- AUX OUT IMPEDANCE (OHM): 150 ohm
- AUX OUT LEVEL (DBU): 19 dBu
- D/A DYNAMIC RANGE (DB): 108 dB
- MAIN OUT IMPEDANCE (OHM): 150 ohm
- MAIN OUT LEVEL (DBU): 19 dBu
- RCF COMPRESSORS: 4 mono (6 preset)
- DESCRIPTION: 3 Band EQ: High and Low band shelving, Mid Band with sweepable frequencyGraphic 7 Band EQ on Main Mix and AUX send.
- INPUT CHANNELS EQ: 1 Semi Parametric / 2 Shelving
- AUX: 1 PRE/POST
- FX POST: 1
- MULTIFX INSERT EFFECTS: 1
- SEND EFFECTS: 1
- MAIN OUT PROCESSORS: 1
- PLAY TRK: 2
- FOOTSWITCH: Yes
- POWER SUPPLY: Internal
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- COLOR: Black
- GRILLE: Steel
- HANDLES: 1 Top
- DEPTH: 460 mm / 18.11 inches
- HEIGHT: 623 mm / 24.53 inches
- WEIGHT: 2 kg / 48.94 lbs
- WIDTH: 400 mm / 15.75 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 581 mm / 22.87 inches
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 676 mm / 26.61 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 29 kg / 63.93 lbs
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 451 mm / 17.76 inches
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.