The careful acoustic design, no compromise transducers and a unique, composite cabinet, design make the HDL 20-A the preferred tool of many professionals. Perfect in live sound reinforcement and reliable installed situations. The HDL 20-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must. The system is powered from a 1400 Watt Peak Power 2 way digital amplifier, sound is processed from a powerful DSP. The processing includes cluster and HF projection correction and special new presets for indoor and high curving situations.
The system features state of the art RCF transducers, two powerful 10” for a solid bass reproduction and a large format 3” voice coil compression driver to deliver vocal clarity and high definition with an incredible dynamic. The HDL 18-AS is the ideal flyable bass complement for the HDL 20-A array system.
- 1400 Watt Peak power - 700 Watt RMS
- 135 dB max SPL
- 55 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 2 x 10" Woofers
- 1 x 3" Compression Driver
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics
- Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden reinforced
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 55 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL At 1 M: 135 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 100 °
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 15°
- COMPRESSION ENGINE: 1 x 2.0``, 3.0 '' v.c
- LOW SPEAKER: 2 x 10``, 2.5 '' v.c
Entry section / Exit section:
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal / unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- CROSSING FREQUENCIES: 800 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Cluster, HF, High curving, Indoor
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- ACUTES: 400 W Peak, 200 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1000 W Peak, 500 W RMS
- REFRIGERATION: Convection
- UNIT CONNECTIONS: Powercon IN / OUT
- CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- PHYSICAL EQUIPMENT: Rigging flyware
- HANDLES: 2 side, 2 back
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 294 mm / 11.57 inches
- TOTAL WIDTH: 705 mm / 27.76 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 445 mm / 17.52 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT:2 kg / 66.58 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 375 mm / 14.76 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 800 mm / 31.5 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 500 mm / 19.69 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 33 kg / 73.19 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.