The RCF HDL26-A is an ultra-compact bi-amped two-way active touring system for small and medium-sized events, both indoors and outdoors. Due to the advanced transducer design and the 2000W Class-D amplifier, among the best in its class, it is capable of an extended bottom-end and a pristine sound for a wide range of applications, alone or in RDNet managed line-array configurations. The HDL 35-AS is the ideal flyable bass complement for the HDL 26-A array system.
- 133 dB Max SPL
- 2000W Two-Way Amplifier
- Exclusive FiRPHASE technology on-board
- 750 Hz Crossover for best vocal reproduction
- RDNet Networked Management
- 5” Titanium Compression Driver
- 2 x 6” High-Powered Neodymium Woofers
- 4 PATH waveguide
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 55 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 133 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 100°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 10°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 1 x 1.5'' neo, 3.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 2 x 6.0'' neo, 2.0'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: +4 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 750
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Preset, RDNet bypass
- RDNET: Yes
- TOTAL POWER: 2000 W Peak, 1000 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: Powercon IN/OUT
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE: Array fittings
- HANDLES: 2 Back
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 237 mm / 9.33 inches
- WIDTH: 470 mm / 18.5 inches
- DEPTH: 377 mm / 14.84 inches
- WEIGHT: 13.5 kg / 29.76 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 260 mm / 10.24 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 550 mm / 21.65 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 425 mm / 16.73 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 14.9 kg / 32.85 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.