The RCF HDL 28-A is a compact bi-amped 2-way active touring system for a wide range of applications, both indoors and outdoors, with an emphasis on vocal intelligibility. It features two 8-inch woofers and an impressive 3-inch titanium compression driver. The time coherent waveguide is the result of in-depth research and design. Following the HDL 30-A philosophy, the HDL 28-A shares the composite material cabinet, the zero-degree phase and ultra-linear amplitude response. The built-in 2200 watt class-D amplifier delivers excellent playback clarity and up to 135 decibels SPL max. The RCF HDL 28-A features state of the art RCF transducers with lightweight neodymium magnets. Considering its acoustical power, it has a remarkably low weight for easy handling and flying.
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT NETWORK
The new version of RDNet offers comprehensive improvements. The audio system is now configurable in Groups of boxes or in the new Array clusters, the Air Compensation and Cluster Size processes are now more precise and controllable, as well as the FiRPHASE filter gain. Subwoofers configuration is now faster, even in complex EndFire configurations.
The RCF HDL 28-A features state-of-the-art RCF transducers with neodymium magnets. RCF’s experienced engineering teams have specially developed and matched each component — starting from the power supply through the input board to the amplifiers and transducers right up to the complete HDL 28-A System
- High-performance RCF ND840
- 0-inch diaphragm titanium compression driver
- 4-inch exit throat
- 750 Hz Crossover Point
- 2 X 2.5”voice coil neodymium 8” woofers
- Linear low frequencies handling down to 65 Hz
- Water resistant fibre doped cone
- Polycotton M-roll surround
- Hypervented magnetic structure
The advanced rigging concept derives directly from its big brothers:
the RCF HDL 30-A and HDL 50-A. The integrated mechanics are both fast and reconfigurable, allowing the system engineer to create J-shaped and spiral arrays. The hardware is designed for easy and fast setup. The angle can be adjusted on the ground before the system is hung and slipped automatically into the correct position as the array is pulled up. Up to 20 HDL 28-A modules can be fastened on a single flybar.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 135 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 100°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 15°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 1 x 1.4'' neo, 3.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 2 x 8'' neo, 2.5'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: +4 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 750 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Preset, RDNet bypass
- RDNET: Yes
- TOTAL POWER: 2200 W Peak, 1100 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 600 W Peak, 300 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1600 W Peak, 800 W RMS
- COOLING: Forced
- CONNECTIONS: Powercon IN/OUT
- CE MARKING: Yes
CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: PP Composite
- HARDWARE: Array fittings
- HANDLES: 2 Side
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 294 mm / 11.57 inches
- WIDTH: 569 mm / 22.4 inches
- DEPTH: 491 mm / 19.33 inches
- WEIGHT: 6 kg / 45.42 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT:375 mm / 14.76 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH:650 mm / 25.59 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 500 mm / 19.69 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 6 kg / 52.03 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.