The TTL6-A is a high power, three way, active line source engineered to deliver high fidelity output for use indoors and outdoors, for medium to large spaces. TTL6-A provides all the advantages of line array technology, such as high direct sound, increased range and a uniform level distribution, with additional ease of use. It is the preferred sound set-up for stacked systems and when a wider dispersion is required. The 3-way TTL6-A line source is equipped with 2 x 12” low frequencies woofers, 4 x 6.5” midranges and a 3.0” voice coil compression driver with wave-guide for distinctive homogenous directivity. The integration of four channels of digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency.
RCF RDNet 3.0
MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT NETWORK
The new version of RDNet offers comprehensive improvements. The audio system is now configurable in Groups of boxes or in the new Array clusters, the Air Compensation and Cluster Size processes are now more precise and controllable, as well as the FiRPHASE filter gain. Subwoofer configuration is now faster, even in complex EndFire configurations
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 139 dB
- HORIZONTAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 90°
- VERTICAL COVERAGE ANGLE: 30°
- COMPRESSION DRIVER: 4'' neo, 3.0'' v.c
- MIDRANGE: 4 x 6.0'' neo, 2.0'' v.c
- WOOFER: 2 x 12'' neo, 3.0'' v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR, RDNet Ethercon
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: +4 dBu
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 200 Hz - 800 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Close, Linear, Far, 2x Presets
- RDNET: Yes
- TOTAL POWER: 4400 W Peak, 2200 W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCIES: 800 W Peak, 400 W RMS
- MID FREQUENCIES: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 2200 W Peak, 1100 W RMS
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: Powercon IN/OUT
- CE MARKING: Yes
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: Baltic birch plywood
- HARDWARE: Pole Mount, integrated
- HANDLES: 2 side, 2 back
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
- HEIGHT: 1100 mm / 43.31 inches
- WIDTH: 378 mm / 14.88 inches
- DEPTH: 468 mm / 18.43 inches
- WEIGHT: 53 kg / 116.84 lbs
- PACKAGE HEIGHT: 430 mm / 16.93 inches
- PACKAGE WIDTH: 1140 mm / 44.88 inches
- PACKAGE DEPTH: 520 mm / 20.47 inches
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 56 kg / 123.46 lbs
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.