Two Is Better Than One
Samson's Stage 200 is a dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson's Q6 mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
The Stage 200 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV. VHF operation also provides both mic transmitters with an exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR200 receiver, the Stage 200 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4" outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, to connect to a dedicated mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4" outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel let you find the perfect blend between two performers.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the chord. The Stage 200's fixed frequency operation provides instant setup. Simply plug in the receiver and turn on your transmitters to experience quality wireless performance. A 200' operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performer duo.
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system
- Fixed frequency design for instant setup
- Four frequency bands available to support up to eight performers simultaneously (region dependent)
- AC adapter included
SR200 Wireless Receiver
- Rugged metal chassis
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel
- 1/4" outputs for sending each channel to mixer
- Balanced XLR Mix output for direct connection to PA
VH200 Handheld Transmitters
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 200' operating range (line-of-sight)
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.