The BLX14 Wireless Guitar / Bass System is part of the BLX® wireless systems.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with easy setup and intuitive interface, to achieve Shure's legendary sound and performance, straight from the box. Precisely built and available in a variety of configurations, it is the most accessible way to dominate the stage.
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 feet (100 m) of transmission.
The BLX1 body transmitter provides a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed, with adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 feet (100 m) of radio transmission
- Quick and easy coordination with the receiver frequency
- TQG connection for use with Shure microphones: Lapel, headband, headphones and instruments, as well as guitar cables
- Touch switch for on and off (on / off)
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- Live voices
- Battery Life Up to 14 hours
- Typical Operating Distance 300 feet (100 m) of transmission radius
With intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor.
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with easy configuration, intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor. One touch QuickScan, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency allowing easy setup.
Note: When purchasing wireless components separately, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
- La función QuickScan, selector de frecuencias, identa rápidamente la frecuencia más clara (and caso de interferencias)
- Hasta 12 sistemas compatibles and una banda de frecuencia (dependiendo de la región)
- Conectores de salida XLR y de ¼ ”
- Diversity of antenas internas controlas a través de un microprocesador
Indicador LED the status the audio de dos colores:
- Verde: Niveles normales the audio
- Rojo: Niveles the audio excesses. (sobrecarga / clipping)
- Sistemas Compatibles por Banda: Hasta 12 (dependiendo de la región)
Cable the instrumento the 2.5 Pies (.75 m), Mini Conector the 4 Pines (TA4F) a Conector the 1/4 the pulgadas.
El cable conecta el los transmisores body pack T1, UT1, SC1, BLX1, PG1, PGX1, GLXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1, UR1M and U1 a la guitarra o otro instrumento
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.