The BLX188/CVL Wireless Lapel Microphone System with 2 Microphones is part of the BLX® wireless systems.
The BLX88 wireless receiver is a two-channel receiver, durable, easy to configure, intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor with H9 band (512-542 MHz). The QuickScan function, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency, and allows easy configuration with up to 12 compatible systems in a frequency band.
Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 feet (100 m) of transmission. The BLX1 body transmitter provides a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed, with adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Lapel condenser microphone compatible with Shure wireless systems
The Centraverse Lapel Microphone (CVL) offers convenience and performance in a user-friendly, easy-to-use cardioid condenser microphone that features a simple and clear configuration designed for presentations professionals.
Precisely designed to provide many years of use in any Shure wireless system, its compact size is ideal for presentations where visibility is an important aspect. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted sounds to provide superior audio quality and vocal reproduction.
- Micrófono de solapa de un tamaño compacto ideal para presentaciones
- Cápsula de condensador con patrón polar cardioide
- Se puede utilizar con cualquier transmisor de cuerpo inalámbrico existente de Shure con conector TA4F (TQG)
- The QuickScan function, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems in a frequency band (depending on the region)
- ¼ ”and XLR output connectors
- Diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor
- Two-color audio status LED indicator
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Band Compatible Systems: Up to 12 (depending on the region)
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 feet (100 m) of radio transmission
- Quick and easy coordination with the receiver frequency
- TQG connection for use with Shure microphones: Lapel, headband, headphones and instruments, as well as guitar cables
- Touch switch for on and off (on / off)
- Adjustable Gain Control
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- Live voices
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Operating Distance: Typical 300 feet (100 m) transmission radius
- Microphone Type: condenser (electret)
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: adapted - 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Format: Lapel
- Model line: CENTRAVERSE
- Miniature hook-up lapel microphone for use in low visibility situations.
- It has a permanently charged electret capacitor to achieve clear vocal reproduction.
- Its unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise to provide better sound quality.
- The included hitch clip allows hands-free use, ideal for presenters.
- The included windshield reduces wind noise, breathing and explosive sounds.
- Offers frequency response adapted, optimized for presentations and speeches.
- The TA4F (TQG) connector integrates seamlessly with Shure wireless body systems.
- It features Shure's legendary precision engineering for durability and performance.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.