With SM58® Handheld Microphone.
The BLX24 / SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the BLX® wireless systems.
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional quality sound with easy setup and intuitive interface, to achieve Shure's legendary sound and performance, straight from the box. Precisely built and available in a variety of configurations, it is the most accessible way to dominate the stage.
Including an integrated SM58® microphone capsule, the BLX2 / SM58 Wireless Handheld Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Works with BLX® wireless systems
- Offers up to 14 hours of continuous battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Includes BLX2 / SM58, microphone clip, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
- With an integrated SM58® microphone capsule
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- -10 dB gain attenuation
- Color identification caps (available separately)
- Live voices
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Battery Requirements: 2 LR6 AA, 1.5V, Alkaline Batteries
With intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor.
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with easy configuration, intuitive controls and diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor. One touch QuickScan, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency allowing easy setup.
Note: When purchasing wireless components separately, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
- The QuickScan function, frequency selector, quickly identifies the clearest frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems in a frequency band (depending on the region)
- ¼ ”and XLR output connectors
- Diversity of internal antennas controlled through a microprocessor
Two-color audio status LED indicator:
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels. (overload / clipping)
- Band Compatible Systems: Up to 12 (depending on the region)