Industry standard microphones for battery and hardware kit, features options for bass drum, drummer, rack toms, floor toms and congas.
The DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Set is a selection of conveniently selected microphones and frames, designed to offer a complete set of microphones for drummer recordings and presentations at a reduced price. The battery microphone set includes three SM57 microphones, a Beta 52A microphone, three A56D battery mounts, and a lightweight case.
- The Shure cardioid dynamic SM57 microphone is the industry standard for the drummer, and a reliable choice of high performance for the toms: it offers a modified frequency response that allows it to be mixed with exceptional impact, while playing the sound accurately.
- Perfect for the hype, the BETA 52A® dynamic supercardioid microphone captures the low frequency beat with great sound accuracy and a carefully adapted frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic anti-vibration mount, the Beta 52A is also designed with an integrated pedestal adapter for quick and easy installation.
- A fundamental element of this game, the Shure A56D universal battery mounting system can be used to place microphones on battery rims, microphone stands, and even cymbal pedestals. Designed with fixed parts to prevent the loss of individual parts, the A56D is small, safe and can be used with any standard microphone. It is a great tool for both stage and studio environments.
- Microphone set for battery, includes 3 SM57 microphones, a Beta 52A microphone, three A56D battery mounts and a case.
- Application: Drum / Percussion
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid / SuperCardioid
- Frequency Response: Adapted
- Format: Mountable
- Model line: SM
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.