With Microphone for BETA®98H / C Instruments. The Digital Wireless System with Microphone for GLXD14 / BETA98H Instruments is part of the GLX-D family of digital wireless systems.
GLX-D® digital wireless systems combine cutting-edge technology LINKFREQ, Automatic Frequency Management with the ability to recharge Lithium-ion smart batteries - the best in their class - and an unmatched construction design.
Available in a wide selection of body and hand configurations - including voice, headband, presenter systems as well as traditional options and mounting on the guitar pedal. GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems define the most modern standard for easy and precise operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
The BETA®98H / C model and its wireless version WB98H / C is a microphone for high-quality cardioid condenser instruments, which is buckled in the bell of wind instruments or on the edge of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and the swivel joint allow the microphone to accommodate and secure in a position with ease. An anti-vibration isolation mount rejects the "key noise" of the instruments and other mechanical noises. It includes an angular gooseneck bra for better microphone positioning during the most active performances.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology (2.4 GHz range) and battery recharge capability, with an unmatched construction design by Shure. An integrated battery charger port, for Shure Lithium-ion batteries, enables charging while in use. Up to 4 compatible systems operate simultaneously, maximum of 8 systems under ideal conditions.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
- Microphone type: condenser (polarized electret)
- Polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: adapted - 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Format: gooseneck
- Model line: BETA
- Frequency response adapted for natural and open sound reproduction
- Its compact and lightweight construction offers a low level of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone capsules are available: RPM108: cardioid capsule RPM110: supercardioid capsule
- Gooseneck, predetermined swivel joint and angle bracket allow for optimal placement and fixed position
- With Shure's legendary endurance and reliability
- High resolution LCD display indicates status
- Indicates the remaining battery time of the transmitter in real time, it is displayed in hours and minutes (with an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes)
- Transmitter gain control, adjustable, remote
- Integrated battery charging port, for Shure patented Lithium-ion batteries, two-color LED charging indicator
- Green: Loaded
- Flashing Green: 90% charge
- Red: Loading
- ¼ "XLR and output connectors
- Lightweight and durable construction
Battery Requirements Lithium-ion batteries, patented by Shure
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.