- DESCRIPTION |
With Microphone for BETA®98H / C Instruments. The Digital Wireless System with Microphone for GLXD14 / BETA98H Instruments is part of the GLX-D family of digital wireless systems.
GLX-D® digital wireless systems combine cutting-edge technology LINKFREQ, Automatic Frequency Management with the ability to recharge Lithium-ion smart batteries - the best in their class - and an unmatched construction design.
Available in a wide selection of body and hand configurations - including voice, headband, presenter systems as well as traditional options and mounting on the guitar pedal. GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems define the most modern standard for easy and precise operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
The BETA®98H / C model and its wireless version WB98H / C is a microphone for high-quality cardioid condenser instruments, which is buckled in the bell of wind instruments or on the edge of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and the swivel joint allow the microphone to accommodate and secure in a position with ease. An anti-vibration isolation mount rejects the "key noise" of the instruments and other mechanical noises. It includes an angular gooseneck bra for better microphone positioning during the most active performances.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver combines revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology (2.4 GHz range) and battery recharge capability, with an unmatched construction design by Shure. An integrated battery charger port, for Shure Lithium-ion batteries, enables charging while in use. Up to 4 compatible systems operate simultaneously, maximum of 8 systems under ideal conditions.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
- Microphone type: condenser (polarized electret)
- Polar pattern: cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency response: adapted - 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Format: gooseneck
- Model line: BETA
- Frequency response adapted for natural and open sound reproduction
- Its compact and lightweight construction offers a low level of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone capsules are available: RPM108: cardioid capsule RPM110: supercardioid capsule
- Gooseneck, predetermined swivel joint and angle bracket allow for optimal placement and fixed position
- With Shure's legendary endurance and reliability
- High resolution LCD display indicates status
- Indicates the remaining battery time of the transmitter in real time, it is displayed in hours and minutes (with an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes)
- Transmitter gain control, adjustable, remote
- Integrated battery charging port, for Shure patented Lithium-ion batteries, two-color LED charging indicator
- Green: Loaded
- Flashing Green: 90% charge
- Red: Loading
- ¼ "XLR and output connectors
- Lightweight and durable construction
Battery Requirements Lithium-ion batteries, patented by Shure