Includes GLXD1 Body Transmitter, GLXD4R Rack Mount Receiver, WA302 Guitar Cable
- With premium WA302 guitar cable
- Solid radiofrequency performance
- Automatic frequency management
- Smart battery recharge capability
- Increased number of channels with exceptional digital audio clarity and flawless operation
Rack-mountable receiver with detachable antennas for exceptional audio in multi-system installations for applications in churches, houses of worship, educational institutions and live music halls. Use GLX-D® Advanced rack-mountable wireless systems for performance Improved radio frequency and frequency management without defects.
With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for strong multi-system installations.
- Solid radiofrequency performance from the communication of proprietary data
- Integrated battery charging port for Shure patented transmitter lithium-ion batteries with two-color LED charging indicator
- Green: Loaded
- Flashing green: 90% charged
- Red: Loading
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote Adjustable Transmitter Gain Control
- High resolution LCD status display
- Real-time battery charging time shown in hours and minutes (with an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes)
- Robust metal design
- Includes rackmount hardware
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
The GLXD1 body transmitter offers a rugged metal construction with an ergonomic design and reversible clip for convenient positioning in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous use, without recharging, with the rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries, patented by Shure. For use with GLX-D® Wireless systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation
- Binds automatically with GLX-D wireless receivers for frequency changes without interruption
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Touch on / off switch
- Lockable TQG connection for use with lapel, headband, aural and instrument microphones and guitar cables from Shure
- Reversible clip
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements: Shure patented lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Distance: Typical Enclosed locations: up to 30 m (100 feet), maximum of 60 m (200 feet) under ideal conditions. Open places: up to 20 m (65 feet), maximum 50 m (165 feet) under ideal conditions.
2.5 ft. Instrument Cable (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4 inch Connector.
The cable connects the body pack transmitters T1, UT1, SC1, BLX1, PG1, PGX1, GLXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1, UR1M and U1 to the guitar or other instrument
Lithium-ion battery that serves as a replacement or a backup battery to charge while using the system.
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.