Includes GLXD1 Body Transmitter, GLXD4R Rack Mount Receiver, WA302 Guitar Cable
- With premium WA302 guitar cable
- Solid radiofrequency performance
- Automatic frequency management
- Smart battery recharge capability
- Increased number of channels with exceptional digital audio clarity and flawless operation
Rack-mountable receiver with detachable antennas for exceptional audio in multi-system installations for applications in churches, houses of worship, educational institutions and live music halls. Use GLX-D® Advanced rack-mountable wireless systems for performance Improved radio frequency and frequency management without defects.
With detachable antennas and rack hardware included, GLXD4R receivers quickly integrate GLX-D Frequency Managers and remote antenna accessories for strong multi-system installations.
- Solid radiofrequency performance from the communication of proprietary data
- Integrated battery charging port for Shure patented transmitter lithium-ion batteries with two-color LED charging indicator
- Green: Loaded
- Flashing green: 90% charged
- Red: Loading
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote Adjustable Transmitter Gain Control
- High resolution LCD status display
- Real-time battery charging time shown in hours and minutes (with an accuracy of +/- 15 minutes)
- Robust metal design
- Includes rackmount hardware
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation.
The GLXD1 body transmitter offers a rugged metal construction with an ergonomic design and reversible clip for convenient positioning in various positions. Up to 16 hours of continuous use, without recharging, with the rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries, patented by Shure. For use with GLX-D® Wireless systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please ensure that the frequency bands match to ensure proper system operation
- Binds automatically with GLX-D wireless receivers for frequency changes without interruption
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Touch on / off switch
- Lockable TQG connection for use with lapel, headband, aural and instrument microphones and guitar cables from Shure
- Reversible clip
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements: Shure patented lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Operating Distance: Typical Enclosed locations: up to 30 m (100 feet), maximum of 60 m (200 feet) under ideal conditions. Open places: up to 20 m (65 feet), maximum 50 m (165 feet) under ideal conditions.
2.5 ft. Instrument Cable (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4 inch Connector.
The cable connects the body pack transmitters T1, UT1, SC1, BLX1, PG1, PGX1, GLXD1, QLXD1, SLX1, LX1, ULX1, UC1, UR1, UR1M and U1 to the guitar or other instrument
Lithium-ion battery that serves as a replacement or a backup battery to charge while using the system.