Includes QLXD2 / B87A Handheld Wireless Transmitter, QLXD4 Wireless Digital Receiver, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, a battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables
By combining professional features with simple setup and operation, the QLX-D offers exceptional wireless functionality for events, business facilities, hotels, government offices, conference rooms, schools, temples and spaces for live presentations.
QLX-D constantly operates more channels in the air than any other wireless system in its class. The Ethernet connection provides network channel scanning across multiple receivers and with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software provides compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery option, the QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide impressive long-term cost savings and a long lifetime of the transmitter with respect to alkaline batteries, and features with a battery meter that reports the remaining operating time in hours and minutes.
Works with QLX-D® digital wireless systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Includes the QLXD2 / BETA87A, 2 AA batteries, a battery cover, a microphone clip and user guide
- The QLXD2 / SM58 handheld wireless transmitter microphone works with the QLX-D digital wireless systems.
Note: When buying wireless components separately, make sure that the frequency bands match for efficient system operation.
- 24-bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient in the use of the RF spectrum
- Quickly sync with the wireless receiver via IR with the press of a button
- Clear signal without interruptions throughout the entire operating range
- 256-bit AES encryption allows secure transmission
- More than 120 dB of dynamic range: the transmitter does not need gain adjustment
- Selectable RF output power of 1, 10 mW
- The optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery reports the remaining operating time in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for use with charger
- Backlit LCD display with easy-to-use menu and controls
- Selectable display mode that shows the group or channel, the frequency or the remaining battery operating time
- Heavy duty metal construction
- Frequency and power lock
- Live voice
- Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Rechargeable components? Yes
- Battery Requirements SB900 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or 2 AA batteries
- Shure SB900 Battery Life: Up to 10 hours. Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
- Typical Operating Distance 100 meters (330 feet)
With 24-bit clear digital audio quality and incredibly efficient use of the RF spectrum, the QLXD4 digital wireless receiver combines professional features with simple setup and operation.
Automatic scanning finds open frequencies, and synchronizes via IR at the press of a button, and quickly displays them to transmitters.
The Ethernet network provides a network channel scan across multiple receivers and the integration of Wireless Workbench® software allows remote control of receiver configuration from a PC or Mac. Remote control and monitoring of iOS devices is also available through the ShurePlus ™ Channels mobile application.
- Works with QLX-D® digital wireless systems
- Presents functions of network connection via Ethernet and mobile monitoring and control
- Includes QLXD4 receiver, rack mount, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 through BNC adapters and user guide
- Optimization of 64 MHz bandwidth (depending on region)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (depending on region)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Diversity of predictive digital change that guarantees a stable RF connection
- 256-bit AES encryption allows secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High contrast LCD menu and controls with lock function
- LED RF and audio meters with maximum indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Variable XLR output to Microphone or Line signal
- ¼ "instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with polished finish
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.