Sound Isolation Headphones
SE215 sound isolation headphones feature detailed sounds with improved bass.
The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with moldable wire allows us to make an easy replacement and comfortable and safe fit for the stage or on the fly. Sound isolation sleeves in multiple sizes offer up to 37dB of isolation and a custom fit. Evolved from personal monitor technology that has been evaluated by professional musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal use or professional monitoring.
2 year warranty limit.
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolation Headphones by a collaboration with Shure and Sensaphonics.
Sound Isolation Design Sleeves for comfortable sound isolation are blocked up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound insulation technology prevents outside sound from interfering with your listening experience, no matter if you are on stage or on the go. Shure sound isolation headphones require their own adjustment to achieve the best sound.
Personalization and Comfort Without Competition
Professional and Ergonomic Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is design to fit comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration that keeps cables out of sight.
Detachable Cable with Moldable Wire
- Reinforced and durable cable allow easy replacement or customization.
- Moldable wire ensures a safe position, and the configuration over the ear keeps the cables out of sight.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable adjustment
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound isolation sleeves
The included sound insulation sleeves have two roles: block ambient sound and ensure a personalized and comfortable fit. Because each ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that best fit you. A good seal is key to optimized sound and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended use.
A compact case with a soft zipper is included to offer a convenient, tangle-free solution for storing and traveling with your headphones.
SE215-CL SE215, Clear
SE215-K SE215, Translucent Black
Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
Cable Style: 64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Colors: Available in Clear or Translucent Black
Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.