Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone offers clean reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments. Features include contoured frequency response for rich vocal pickup, background noise reduction, and a pneumatic shock mount system.
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
In the studio, the SM57-LC is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57-LC is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement.
- Transducer: (Moving Coil) Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 15 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Power Requirements: None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.25" (157 x 32mm) LxD
- Weight: 10 oz (284g)
- Package Weight: 1.32 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.15 x 4.95 x 3.3"
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...