- DESCRIPCION |
Made to handle voice with clarity and care, the uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended. And it leaves background noise behind. On any stage—from the club show to the stadium—the SM58 delivers warm, crisp sound time after time.
The SM58 has a superior voice adaptation response for a sound that is an international standard. Its reinforced design, anti-vibration suspension of proven quality, and its steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 will respond steadily, even if handled with sudden movements. In closed places or outdoors, to sing or to speak, the SM58 is definitely the favorite of professionals.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (mobile coil)
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern, symmetric when rotating with respect to the microphone axis, often uniform
- Frequency response: adapted - 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Format: handheld
- Model line: SM
- Frequency response adapted to the voices, with improved attenuation of medium and bass ranges.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise.
- Anti-vibration pneumatic suspension system that reduces handling noise.
- Effective built-in windshield spherical filter.
- Rugged pedestal adapter, with 180º turning capacity.
- With Shure's legendary quality, strength and reliability.
- Live voices
- SM58-LC Cable not included
- SM58S Built-in On / Off Switch
- SM58-CN Cable Included
- SM58-X2U XLR to USB adapter