Made to handle voice with clarity and care, the uniform cardioid polar pattern reproduces every note as it was intended. And it leaves background noise behind. On any stage—from the club show to the stadium—the SM58 delivers warm, crisp sound time after time.
The SM58 has a superior voice adaptation response for a sound that is an international standard. Its reinforced design, anti-vibration suspension of proven quality, and its steel mesh grille ensure that the SM58 will respond steadily, even if handled with sudden movements. In closed places or outdoors, to sing or to speak, the SM58 is definitely the favorite of professionals.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (mobile coil)
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern, symmetric when rotating with respect to the microphone axis, often uniform
- Frequency response: adapted - 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Format: handheld
- Model line: SM
- Frequency response adapted to the voices, with improved attenuation of medium and bass ranges.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise.
- Anti-vibration pneumatic suspension system that reduces handling noise.
- Effective built-in windshield spherical filter.
- Rugged pedestal adapter, with 180º turning capacity.
- With Shure's legendary quality, strength and reliability.
- Live voices
- SM58-LC Cable not included
- SM58S Built-in On / Off Switch
- SM58-CN Cable Included
- SM58-X2U XLR to USB adapter
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.