The Sonola Quinto was born from the idea of giving an accordion to the Norteño music groups inspired by the acoustic guitar that characterizes them so much, the Bajo Quinto. This accordion is unique in its design and is on its way to establish itself as a form of identification for Northern musicians.
This model, like its predecessors, has handmade voices “ARTIGIANA MDR” which offer 30% better sound and 60% more durability than regular “Artigiana” thanks to the metallurgical treatment to which they have been subjected.
The track model also offers a wide variety of color combinations and so that each accordion is different from the other, even if they are part of the same line, the safest thing is that when you get your new Sonola Pista, very rarely you will find someone else with an accordion equal to yours.
In addition, Sonola Pista offers a 2-year guarantee so that your investment is well secured and backed by a company that has been in the music industry for over 35 years and a brand that has manufactured accordions since 1946.
With Sonola accordions you will always have the backing of a quality product and 100% Italian crafts.
- Designs: Natural wood and Black
- Grill: Light Brown with Brown Designs
- Mesh: Cream Color
- Buttons: Black
- Fingerboard Cover: Light Brown with Black
- Finish: Glossy
- 34 Buttons
- Key: EAD
- 12 Bass Buttons
- 5 switches
- Voice Blocks: 3 Reeds
- Bass Blocks (Optional)
- Size: 14 "X 7.7"
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Includes Case and Straps
To see product warranty, click here
The Best Sound Quality in an Accordion Made with the Best Components!
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.