Designed with the classic “Fara Fara” in mind, the new Sonola model is inspired by the great musical instrument of Mexican origin, the Bajo Sexto. This simple but elegant accordion is unique in its design and is on its way to establishing itself as a form of identification for Norteño musicians.
This model, like its predecessors, has handmade voices “ARTIGIANA MDR” which offer 30% better sound and 60% more durability than regular “Artigiana” thanks to the metallurgical treatment to which they have been subjected.
The essence of the Sexto in this accordion can be seen in the grill design, as it was cut to look like the mouth of the Sexto and the side designs were made to simulate mica. In the part where the 6 accordion registers are found, which were selected to coincide with the 6 strings of the Sexto, is the “bridge” of the Quinto. In addition, the large and open grill of this accordion allows the sound to be louder and clearer and natural wood helps improve the sound.
In addition, Sonola Sexto offers a 2-year guarantee so that your investment is well secured and backed by a company that has been in the music industry for over 35 years and a brand that has manufactured accordions since 1946. With Sonola accordions you will always have the backing of a quality product and 100% Italian crafts.
- Designs: Natural wood, Brown, and Black
- Grill: Light brown with brown designs
- Mesh: Cream Color
- Buttons: Black
- Fingerboard Cover: Brown with Black Designs
- Finish: Matte
- 34 Buttons
- Key: EAD and GCF
- 12 Bass Buttons
- 6 Switches
- Voice Blocks: 4 Reeds
- Bass Blocks (Optional)
- Size: 14 "X 7.7"
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Includes Case and Straps
To see product warranty, click here
The Best Sound Quality in an Accordion Made with the Best Components!
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.