5.25” COAXIAL SURFACE EMPOTRABLE HORN The Dante® accessible surface recessed horn incorporating a 5.25-inch (134 mm) polypropylene woofer and a 1-inch (25.4 mm) convex titanium tweeter with BroadBeam® waveguide in a reinforced fiberglass injection mold with ABS enclosure. Low latency, force, and control digital audio are sent to the horn by means of a standard category cable; The connection is made at the other end to the STNet-Switch or another PoE / PoE + switch. It can also be operated by means of a 24V DC cylindrical connector for non-PoE installations. The horn configuration and zoning are accomplished through software.
The built-in kit for the IPD-SM500i-II is included and includes the SteTube™ mount mounting system from SoundTube, offering unlimited aiming and low profile, with a safety knob to reduce handling after placement. The system includes a detachable mounting plate designed to mount on any wall or mast applications.
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 86 Hz – 22 kHz
- Frequency Response (±10 dB): 60 Hz – 22 kHz
- Max. Power SPL @ 1 M: 102 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) (Averaged 100Hz - 10kHz, @ 2kHz): 4.6 (Averaged 100 Hz - 10 kHz); 9.8 @ 2 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI) dB (Averaged 100Hz - 10kHz, @ 2kHz): 5.6 dB (Averaged 100 Hz - 10 kHz); 9.9 dB @ 2 kHz
- Transducer - Low Frequency Driver: 5.25" Polypropylene Cone w/ Butyl Rubber Surround
- Transducer - High Frequency Driver: 1” Convex Titanium Tweeter w/ Waveguide
- Network Type: Low Pass: 12 dB per octave, 2nd order
- Network Type: High Pass: 12 dB per octave, 2nd order
- Total Bi-Amp Power: 40 W
- Colors: Black / White / Custom
- Connections: RJ45 ethernet connector
- Inputs: RJ45 Ethernet port
- Height (SM = Height): 289.56 mm / 11.40 in
- Diameter (SM = Width): 212.26 mm / 8.36 in
- Depth:266.30 mm / 10.48 in
- Weight: 4.3 kg / 9.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 kg / 11 lbs
- Accessories Included: Safety Cable, Euroblock Connector, Wall Mount Bracket, Terminal Weather Boot
- Packaging: One per box
- Regulatory - UL: 1480A UAEY Planned
- Regulatory - CE: approved
- Regulatory - RoHS: approved
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.