'72 THINLINE STYLE
Squier's Vintage Modified '72 Telecaster Thinline evokes the popular second incarnation of that era's stylish Tele model. The original late-'60s version was updated in 1972 to include two great-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups for a distinctive sound and personality, and that's exactly what Squier gives you here, along with gorgeous semi-hollow aesthetics and smooth playability.
WIDE RANGE HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
Fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups provide clear and detailed tone—smooth and warm with plenty of cut.
SEMI-HOLLOW ASH BODY
The Vintage Modified '72 Telecaster Thinline expertly evokes the late-’60s/early-’70s originals with a finely crafted semi-hollow ash body. Lightweight and stylish, it’s a classic form with pronounced playing comfort and timeless semi-hollow tone.
SIX-SADDLE STRINGS-THRU-BODY BRIDGE
A strings-thru-body bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 21-fret maple fingerboard
- Dual Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way switching
- White pearloid pickguard
- Strings-thru-bodyTelecaster bridge with six stamped saddles
- Body Material: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Stamped Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate
- 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Lightly Tinted Neck, Knurled Flattop Control Knobs, Original "Barrel" Switch Tip, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.