The GD30CE is a stage-worthy acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GD30CE features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius ovangkol fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less ovangkol bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, ovangkol headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish. Available in Natural and Black.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Ovangkol
- Nut Width: 6875" (42.8 mm)
- Electronics: TP-4TD
- Finish: Natural
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.