Takamine’s top-line Pro Series P3DC-12 presents rich dreadnought 12-string tone with peerless Takamine style and performance. With resonant tonewoods, elegant appointments, smooth playability and state-of-the-art electronics, it’s an exquisite acoustic experience onstage and off. The solid cedar top features X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top.
Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood “dot-in-dot” inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Neck: Mahogany
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.825" (46.35 mm)
- Electronics: CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Volume Control and Built-in Tuner
- Finish: Satin
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.