The Crossroads series pays tribute to the style and sound of classic American instruments in the 1930s.
Michael Sanden selected the woods, making the upper part an accurate measure for them to bend and respond to the musician's play. Then he prepared the instrument with his own designs to give each guitar its own personality. Sanden wanted to make a guitar that had the sound that any musician, professional or amateur could appreciate. To make the guitar look authentic from the 1930s, Michael added a dark stain to the woods we call Whiskey Barrel to make the Crossroads look historic and simply elegant.
- TOP:Hand Selected Genuine Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL):Mahogany
- SADDLE:ABS White, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH):ABS White (43mm)
- SCALE LENGTH:650mm
- MACHINE HEADS:Chrome Die Cast
- FINISH:Whiskey Barrel Burst Satin
- EQ:Tanglewood TW-EX4
- STRINGS:Bronze Light
Paying later with Klarna.
We've partnered up with Klarna to provide you with a flexible payment plan and make your purchases easy and comfortable
Because we believe in giving you the power to control your web content.
It's Quick and easy!
When you divide your payments with klarna, you will know with detail your monthly payment and your total. You will receive a instant answer on your application and there is no need for a debit or credit card.
Visit our tutorial page to learn how to apply:
What are the terms and conditions?
When it comes to service, you'll be glad you bought your item at Hermes Music.
- 14 days for exchanges and returns, the duration of the guarantee with the manufacturer is established by the manufacturer.
- Proof of purchase is required when making a claim for any manufacturer.
- Warranty claims sent to Hermes Music take 2-4 business days to process and replacement depends on manufacturer findings after the product is sent to them.
- Shipping cost varies by manufacturer.
- Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them directly for warranty claims.
- Hermes Music provides excellent customer service and we will do our best to assist on warranty claims.
Changes and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee, items that are returned within the time indicated, in their original condition, and with all components can be considered case by case for a 100% refund.
Click to read more...
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.